Bizagi lets you share your diagrams with other modeling tools that use BPMN notation. You can export your diagrams in the BPMN 2.0 xml format.
With you export a diagram, its extended attributes are not included in the generated package.
To export your diagrams, follow the steps below:
1. On the Export/Import tab, in the Export group, click BPMN.
2. A window appears with a list of the diagrams contained on the model. It has two columns: the left column has the whole list of diagrams in the model and the right one the diagram(s) you have selected to publish. Select the diagram(s) you wish to publish and click the arrow pointing to the right.
Once the diagrams are on the right, select the arrows pointing to the left if you want to get any diagram out of the publishing selection. Then, select the Finish button at the bottom right of the window.
3. Specify the appropriate folder to save your BPMN file. You need Read and Write permissions for this folder.
Click OK. Then, on the main screen, click Finish.
4. A message confirms the export. If you created a new folder for the diagrams, it appears in the specified location.
5. After exporting to BPMN 2.0 xml, you will be able use the file in any program that supports this format.
You can also import a diagram in BPMN format into Bizagi Modeler. Click to learn more about importing a diagram from BPMN