Join our community and access all our free online resources to help you in your digitization journey.
By registering you to obtain the following benefits:
•Free online support
•Free online training
•Free user manuals
•Access to download Bizagi products (e.g Bizagi Studio, Bizagi Modeler)
Refer to the following options in this article:
If you are not a member of our community follow this steps to create your Bizagi account.
1. Log into https://accounts.bizagi.com and click the Create an account button
2. You now have two options: signing up using the default registration or using an existing Microsoft or Google account.
In the default registration you provide your email and create a password in Bizagi.
With Google and Microsoft account you rely on your existing account. Passwords are not stored in Bizagi.
Using the default registration
Enter your Email address and your name. Then, provide a password for your account. You don't need to retype your password, if you need to check it, click the eye icon .
Using Google or Microsoft accounts
Click the button of the account you want to link.
Sign in with the account you want to use. Passwords are not stored in Bizagi.
1. Bizagi establishes a secure connection with Microsoft online services and Google by relying on the OpenID Connect protocol (version 1.0), and by employing an OAuth 2.0 compliant sequence flow that relies on the Authorization code spec.
2. You authenticate directly at Microsoft online services or Google, which means that your password is not transferred, handled, or stored by Bizagi at any moment.
3. Fill-in the personal information and click Next.
5. Finally, Bizagi sends you a verification mail to the address you provided.
If you don't receive the account verification email after five minutes, Bizagi resend another email to activate your account.
Click the button to verify your email address in the verification email. Now your Bizagi account is active.
You will be requested to log in when you open Bizagi Studio. You need to sign in only once.
Type your email address and password to log in or access with Microsoft or Google. When your credentials are verified the log in window will no longer be displayed. Remember that registering gives you access to all our free resources.
After signing in from your desktop application, if you go through a link to the web application, you will be asked to sign in again in your browser.
Through https://accounts.bizagi.com, you may update your profile information and change your password anytime.
You can also access this menu through http://www.bizagi.com and logging in to your account.
Click Edit profile to manage your data.
If you sign up to Bizagi with an email and a password you can change it by click Change Password button.
Provide the current password and fill-in the new password. You don't need to retype your password, if you need to check it, click the eye icon .
When your password meets our password policies, click Change your password to change it. If you use a Microsoft or Google account you have to change your password directly with the identity provider.
Deactivate an account
To DEACTIVATE your account, scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click Deactivate account. Bizagi asks for your password (email for Google or Microsoft accounts) and the reason for deactivate your account.