The Bizagi Studio Collaboration trial lets you add and remove as many users as are included in your trial. To manage users in your subscription, Bizagi has the Customer Portal. This is a centralized web-based application that lets you manage users of your plan.
Before You Start
•Only the subscription owner can add or remove users.
•When you share the project, the user you want to share with must be added to the subscription first.
•An invited user to your subscription counts even if the user has not accepted the invitation yet.
•If a user is removed from the subscription, the owner can include them again.
Accessing Customer Portal
When you access the trial subscription, the owner user is entitled to access the Customer Portal to define other users or administrators
You can access it using the following URL:
Here the suscription owner can perform any of the following actions:
1. From the Customer Portal, select your Studio Services and click Users. In the Users window, click Invite user.
2. In the window that appears, provide the email of the user you wish to include in the plan, ant type enter or space after each email, then click Send invitation. The invited user must have an active Bizagi account or create one. You can add a personal message to the user you are inviting.
You can only use corporate emails.
3. A pop-up message appears to confirm the number of users added to the subscription. The number of users in the subscription increases depending on the invitations.
4. Bizagi sends an email to the invited user, who must click an Accept invitation link to join the team. When users join the team, their project becomes part of the subscription and can be shared with the team.
If the user does not have a Bizagi.com account, the user must sign up. Refer to Sign up to Bizagi. When the user activates the Account, Bizagi confirms it displaying this message.
The Subscription Owner can confirm all active users in the Customer Portal. By default, new users are included as a Studio Subscription viewer.
1. From the Customer Portal, select your Studio Services and click Users. In the Users window that appears, locate the user whom you wish to remove. You can also type the user’s email in the search bar.
If the user has been accepted the invitation, click the three-dot menu and select Remove user.
A pop-up window appears to remind you that the action can't be reversed. Take into account that the removed user projects will be transferred to the owner. If you want to proceed, click Remove.
If the user has not accepted the invitation, click the three-dot menu and select Cancel Invitation.
Take into account that once the invitation has been removed, the invited user cannot enter the subscription even if they accept the invitation using the link sent in the email.
If you want to change the owner of the subscription or entitle another user as the owner, follow these steps.
1. From the Customer Portal, select your Studio Services and click Users. In the Users window that appears, locate the user whom you wish to entitle as subscription owner. You can also type the user’s email in the search bar. Click the three-dot menu and select Set as subscription Owner.