<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: Automation Server > Automation Server configuration and administration guide > Installation >
Downloading the installer
When planning to install Automation Server, you may download the installer directly from Bizagi's official web site.
This section illustrates how to download the latest version of Automation Server.
Before you start
Make sure you have purchased the appropriate license for your production environment.
To download the installer, follow these simple steps:
For new Bizagi Studio users
1. Go to our official page, Bizagi.com, locate Platform and go to Studio.
2. On the Studio page click Try Bizagi for free. This will take you to a page that guides you through a journey to start automating with Studio.
The first thing you should do is Create an account.
3. When clicking Create an account, you will be redirected to the page where you create a Bizagi account. If you already have one, click Sign in.
As you finish filling-in your information, you will be taken to the page where you can download Studio.
The version of Studio that is downloaded, is the Portable version, where no administrative rights are needed for the installation.
Refer to Installing Portable Edition to learn
For Bizagi customers and partners
1. Go to our official page, Bizagi.com, and click Sign in.
2. Sign up or log into Bizagi to access your portal page.
When the accounts service screen appears, provide authorized client or partner credentials.
3. As a customer or partner you will be redirected to the Secure portal.
Go to Downloads, where you will find the latest Bizagi Studio installer.
3. In the upper part of the portal page click Downloads.
4. A list of available software appears.
Select the Automation Server .NET download option.
The download should start automatically and may take a few minutes.
Once the download is complete and saved into your local computer, proceed to Verifying the installer.