The Modeler Services Workgroup plan lets you add and remove as many users as are included in your plan.
•Only the plan owner can add or remove users.
•When you share models, the user you want to share with must be added to the plan first.
•Perform user management only in the Web Application.
•When adding a new user to your plan, make sure the user doesn't already have a paid Personal plan.
1.From Bizagi Web Application, select your profile name and click the plan details button.
2. In the Plan Details window, click Add user. This option is only available to plan owners.
3. In the window that appears, enter the email of the user you wish to include in the plan and click Add. You can add a personal message to the user you are inviting.
4. Finally click Add user. A pop-up window appears to confirm that the invitation was successfully sent.
5. Bizagi sends an email to the invited user, who must click an Accept invitation link to join the team. When users join the team, their models become part of the plan and can be shared with the team. If a user is removed from the plan, their models are assigned to the plan owner.
1. From Bizagi Web Application, select your profile name and click the plan details button.
2. In the Plan Details window that appears, find the Users in this plan table and locate the user whom you wish to remove. Alternatively, you can type the user’s email in the search bar. Then select Remove user at the end of the row.
3. A pop-up window appears to remind your that the action can't be reversed. It also informs you that the removed user models' will be transferred toyou (the owner). If you want to proceed, click Remove user.
4.A notification appears to confirm that the user was successfully removed.
•If a user is removed from the plan, the owner can include them again.
•If users are removed from the plan, their models are transferred to the plan owner.