Today’s dispersed and mobile teams want access to their processes 24/7.
Bizagi Modeler gives you the freedom to collaboratively manage your processes online, whenever and wherever you happen to be. Start the collaboration process by sharing your Models with your team members or clients. Sharing a model allows users to log in to Bizagi and access it based on their permission level at any time.
For Workgroup plan, only the Owner of the subscription can share models to other users in the Subscription.
To share a model you need to purchase a subscription to our Modeler Collaboration Services.
Review who can access any model, and their permission levels, by clicking the Sharing icon. You can remove a person from sharing, or change their permission level, at any time.
•Share your model using Bizagi Cloud Website.
•Share your model using Bizagi Modeler desktop.
From Bizagi Cloud website you can add or remove users and edit their access rights.
1. Click the Invite People to Model option located within three dots menu beside the Model.
2. If the model is currently shared, you'll see a list of users with their respective permissions, and can add new users if desired.
From Bizagi Modeler you can add or remove users and edit their access rights, for any Model stored in Bizagi Cloud. The options for sharing a Model are located in the Share option.
1. Open Bizagi Modeler.
Open the diagram you want to share (Click in File tab > Open > Bizagi Cloud, > Browse).
2. Click in Share option located within Cloud Collaboration group in the Home tab of the Ribbon.
3. A new window to Share Model will display.
If the model is currently shared, you'll see a list of users with their respective permissions, and can add new users if desired.
1. In the Share Model window; type in the email address/es of the people you want to share the model with. You can include several emails at the same time to invite people with the same permission level.
Only users in the Subscription can be invited for sharing. For more information about how to add users to the subscription refer to User Management.
If you are having trouble sharing a model contact your subscription owner.
2. Select the access type (permission level) in the drop-down list: Editor or a Contributor, and add a note if desired. Refer to Sharing Permission levels for more information.
3. Click Invite. Bizagi Cloud will send an email to the invited users to start to collaborate. When the invitation is sent, the user will be added to the list displayed within Model Users tab.
4. Finally, click Close to go back to your Model.
In Workgroup plan, when the invitation is sent, the user with his/her permission level will be added to the list displayed within Pending Invitations tab, and the user needs to accept the invitation.
The model's owner has the ability to remove others or change their permission levels.
1. Click the Sharing icon. The Invite People to Model form appears, and will display the shared users list.
Locate the user that you would like to change and expand Access drop-down list.
2. Select a new permission level from the drop-down list.
Click Close. The access right for the selected user is changed.
The model owner has the ability to remove others or change their permission levels.
This is useful when you want to remove a user for sharing in a specific model.
1. Click the Sharing icon on the model. The Share Model window appears, and will display the shared users list.
Locate the user that you'd like to remove.
2. Click the Delete icon. The user will be removed from the model and will no longer be able to open it.
In Workgroup plan, Collaborators menu lists the users with whom you have shared models to collaborate; per each user, you can see the models shared as Editor and as Contributor.
This is useful when you want to revoke the access to all the models of a user, removing one by one the models of the selected user.
1. Click on your Name (or email) and then, click Collaborators.
2. Locate the user that you'd like to revoke user privileges from model(s). Then click on the Revoke icon.