%@ Page Language="C#"%>
Bizagi Modeler gives you the freedom to collaboratively manage your processes online, whenever and wherever you happen to be. Start the collaboration process by sharing your Models with your team members or clients. Sharing a model allows users to log in to Bizagi and access it based on their permission level at any time.
For more information, refer to Sharing permissions levels.
•Share your model using Web Application.
•Share your model using Bizagi Modeler desktop.
From Web Application you can add or remove users and edit their access rights.
1. Click the Share Model option located within three dots menu beside the Model.
2. If the model is currently shared, you'll see a list of users with their respective permissions, and can add new users if desired.
From Bizagi Modeler you can add or remove users and edit their access rights, for any Model stored in the Modeler Services repository. The options for sharing a Model are located in the Share option.
1. Open Bizagi Modeler.
Open the diagram you want to share (Click in File tab > Open > Modeler Services, > Browse).
2. Click in Share option located within Modeler Services group in the Home tab of the Ribbon.
3. A new window to Share Model will display.
If the model is currently shared, you'll see a list of users with their respective permissions, and can add new users if desired.
1. In the Share Model window; type in the email address of the people you want to share the model with. You can include several emails at the same time to invite people with the same permission level.
Only active users in the Subscription can be invited for sharing. If you are having trouble sharing a model contact your subscription owner.
For more information on how to add user to a Workgroup subscription refer to Workgroup user management.
For more information about how to add users to an Enterprise subscription refer to User Management.
2. Select the access type (permission level) in the drop-down list: Editor or a Contributor, and add a note if desired. Refer to Sharing Permission levels for more information.
3. Click Invite. Bizagi will send an email to the invited users to start to collaborate. When the invitation is sent, the user will be added to the list displayed within Model Users tab.
4. Finally, click Close to go back to your Model.
The model's owner has the ability to remove others or change their permission levels.
1. Click the Sharing icon. The Invite People to Model form appears, and will display the shared users list.
Locate the user that you would like to change and expand Access drop-down list.
2. Select a new permission level from the drop-down list.
Click Close. The access right for the selected user is changed.
Editors have the ability to remove users from a model or to change their permission levels.
This is useful when you want to remove a user for sharing in a specific model.
1. Click the Sharing icon on the model. The Share Model window appears, and will display the shared users list.
Locate the user that you'd like to remove.
2. Click the Delete icon. The user will be removed from the model and will no longer be able to open it.