Bizagi Modeler gives you the freedom to collaboratively manage your processes online, any time and wherever you happen to be. Start the collaboration process by sharing your models with your team members or clients. Sharing a model means users logged in to Bizagi can access it, based on their permission level, at any time.
For more information, refer to Sharing permissions levels.
•Share your model using the Process Portal.
•Share your model using Bizagi Modeler desktop.
In the Process Portal you can add or remove users and edit their access rights.
1. Click the Share Model option located within the three dots menu for the Model.
2. If the model is currently shared, you see a list of users with their respective permissions, you can share with more users.
In Bizagi Modeler you can add or remove users and edit their access rights; for any model stored in the Modeler Services repository. The options for sharing a model are located in the Share icon.
1. Open Bizagi Modeler.
Open the diagram you want to share (Select the File tab > Open > Modeler Services, > Browse).
2. Click the Share option located in the Modeler Services group in the Home tab of the Ribbon.
3. A new window where you can Share Model appears.
If the model is currently shared, you see a list of users with their respective permissions. You can share with more users.
1. In the Share Model window, provide the email addresses of the people you want to share the model with. You can include several emails at the same time to invite people with the same permission level.
You can only share a model with active users in the plan. If you are having trouble sharing a model, contact your plan owner.
For more information about how to add users to a Workgroup plan, refer to Workgroup user management.
For more information about how to add users to an Enterprise plan refer to User Management.
2. Select the access type (permission level) in the drop-down list: Editor or Contributor. Add a note about the user if you want. Refer to Sharing Permission levels for more information.
3. Click Invite. Bizagi sends an email to each users you listed to invite them to collaborate. When the invitation is sent, the user is added to the list displayed in the Model Users tab.
4. Finally, click Close to go back to your model.
The model's owner can remove users from the group with access to the model. Or change their permission levels.
1. Click the Sharing icon. The Invite People to Model form appears, and displays the shared users list.
Locate the user that you would like to change and expand the Access drop-down list.
2. Select a new permission level from the drop-down list.
Click Close. The access rights for the selected user are changed.
Editors have the ability to remove users from a model or to change their permission levels.
This is useful when you want to remove a user for sharing in a specific model.
1. Click the Sharing icon on the model. The Share Model window appears, and displays the shared users list.
Locate the user that you'd like to remove.
2. Click the Delete icon. The user is removed from the model and will no longer be able to open it.