Bizagi offers two complementary products: BPMN Process Modeler and Bizagi BPM Suite.
To model and execute your processes you need both tools on your Computer or laptop.
Use the free Modeler to diagram and document your process. Once your process is complete you can then press the Run button to export the process to Bizagi BPM Suite, where a wizard will guide you through all the necessary steps to automate the process, and turn it into an executable application (workflow).
Manage the complete process life cycle:
•Bizagi Process Modeler: Diagram and documentation module available as Freeware
•Bizagi Studio: Construction module available in the Bizagi BPM Suite
•Bizagi BPM Server: Execution and control module available in the Bizagi BPM Suite
With the Bizagi Process Modeler you start mapping and documenting the process flowchart.
Use our Bizagi Studio to enter all the necessary information for process execution: standard time, costs, user interfaces, business rules, etc. This model is stored in a database and used for process execution by the Bizagi BPM Server.
Bizagi BPM Suite allows you to enter all the necessary information for process execution: standard time, costs, user interfaces, business rules, etc. This information is stored as a model in a database and used at runtime for process execution through a work portal for end users.
To start your process automation, follow the steps below:
1. Download Bizagi BPM Suite from www.bizagi.com and follow the instructions to install it.
2. Open your process in the Bizagi Process Modeler and select Run Workflow on the Home tab.
3. Mark the diagrams to export and click the Next button.
4. Edit the diagram's name, if necessary, and click the Next button.
5. Choose the New option in the project list and click the Next button.
If you already have a project in Bizagi Studio, you can opt to create this new process there.
6. Enter the project name and click the Next button. The project will be created and are able to start the automation in Bizagi Suite.
7. In Bizagi Studio a wizard will guide you step by step through the automation process and will have your processes up and running in no time.