%@ Page Language="C#"%>
This procedure cannot be undone. Therefore we strongly recommend that you save a local backup of the model or diagram to be deleted.
For more information, refer to Sharing permissions levels.
Bear the following guidelines in mind when using the Delete facility:
•Models can be deleted from the Web Application exclusively.
•A process model can only be deleted by its owner.
•A model cannot be deleted when it has one or more locked diagrams (by any user).
•Diagrams can be deleted from Bizagi Modeler exclusively
•Editors and Owners can delete Diagrams of a Model from Bizagi Modeler.
In the Web Application, model owners can delete their models using trash can icon.
1. Click the Delete option located within three dots menu beside the Model.
2. Once you click on the option, Web Application will prompt a warning message. Click on Delete Model button.
3. After clicking Delete Model, your model will no longer be available to edit or comment. If the model was shared, neither Editors or Contributors will be able to access it.
Users with Editor access can delete diagrams of models shared through Bizagi Modeler:
1. Open the Model where the diagram to delete is located (using File > Open > Modeler Services).
2. Select the diagram that you want to delete.
3. In the diagram's tab, right click on the tab and click Remove.
4. Once you click Remove, Bizagi Modeler will prompt a warning message. Click Yes.
Users sharing the model will receive a notification warning that you delete the diagram. They will no longer be able to access it.