Users subscribed to our Modeler Collaboration Services (MCS), either with Workgroup or Enterprise plans, can remove or change the Bizagi logo that appears in the documentation generated with Bizagi Modeler.
Bizagi Modeler, with its full functionality, is and will remain freeware. Only if you or your company decide to purchase Modeler Collaboration Services, will the option to remove the Bizagi brand logo be available to you.
If you are a Workgroup or Enterprise user and need to remove the Bizagi logo from your documentation please follow these simple steps:
1. Contact us through the support platform to request your No-Logo key.
2. Once you receive the key, go to the File Tab, select Options and then choose the Documentation option.
3. Click the Configure logo used for documentation link.
4. Enter the key and click the Activate button.
5. A message will display informing of successful validation. Click the OK button.
6. In the last window you will be able to determine the logo you wish to use:
•Keep the Bizagi Modeler logo
•Use a customized logo
For the customized logo, select Custom Logo and open the folder image to browse and select your user-defined logo.
7, Click the Close button to finish your configuration.