You can publish your completed documentation and share it with your organization in Word format.
Customize the output information for inclusion in your document by selecting the diagrams and the elements to be included.
Bizagi provides an intuitive wizard to help you through the steps to generate your documentation.
1. On the Publish tab, in the Process documentation group, click Word.
2. For each diagram select the elements that you wish to publish in the documentation.
You can select all elements across all diagrams using the button.
You can individually select elements from each diagram using the button or by double clicking them.
3. For each diagram select the order in which you wish the elements to be exported.
By default elements are organized according to the sequence of the process flow .
To move an element from its default position, select the element and click the button until you find the desired position.
Click the button to order the elements automatically.
When you are satisfied with the order of the elements for each diagram, click the Next button.
4. Select the template you wish to use for your export documentation.
By default the Modeler offers two templates: Bizagi Template with Bizagi's format (fonts, water marks) and the Modeler Template with a standard format.
You can create your own user-defined template as well. Please refer to Document Template to learn how to customize and use your user-defined template. After selecting the template click the Next button.
5. Specify the appropriate folder in which to publish your process. This folder should have Read and Write permissions.
By default, the Diagram's model will be published in a Landscape orientation (only this page).
You may change this setting in this step as well.
Click the Finish button to generate your documentation.
6. The Word document will be opened as soon as the documentation is generated with the default program installed locally to handle .doc files (MS Word, Apache Open Office Writer, etc).