As part of the Automation Service subscription, you can access Bizagi's Management Console Web. It is a lightweight Management Console with a very specific set of useful features that let you access information regarding Traces and Event logs from an already deployed process.
How to get to the Management Console Web
When you access your Bizagi Management Portal you see a screen similar to the one below.
The management portal displays all subscriptions to Automation Service that you are a part of. Click the subscription that hosts the project you wish to review via the MC Web. The management portal displays that subscription's options.
Locate the specific project and click the Go to Project Board link next to the Run section. A new tab on your browser displays details of the project and management options.
Access the Management Console Web by clicking its icon, circled below.
A new tab presents the Management Console Web and its two main options: Tracing and Event logs.
Note that the URL of the Management Console is similar to that of the Work Portal. The only difference is that adds "manage-" before the URL of your Work Portal.
What you can do with the Web Management Console
The Management Console Web lets you browse Tracing and Event logs files generated during the execution of your deployed project.
If you have Traces set up on your project, all files generated as a result of them are accessible under this section. Click the Tracing option on the left panel of the MC Web or the Tracing box if you are looking at overviews screen. The tracing details display, as in the image below.
Here, four different features are highlighted:
1. Filters: Using the Date from and Date to inputs, as well as the File name input, you can limit the list of the files displayed to make it easier to locate the file you want.
2. Select files: Tick a set of files to select them for deletion. When you tick a file, a delete option displays on the upper right corner of the screen.
3. View: Click this button on a specific file, to display its online preview. This way you can quickly check a couple of records or get an idea of the information contained on the file.
4. Export: To download a Trace file for your own reference or analysis, click this button. The system prompts you to provide a file name and choose a location for the Trace file on your machine.
For additional information regarding traces, refer to this article.
Bizagi, just as any other application, generates errors or warnings that you can access through the Event log. This messages are generated in multiple situations: for example, when case execution comes to a point where an activity action involving an incorrect Xpath is executed; or when the system flushes temporary files.
The Event log option in the MC Web lets users consult event files generated during the execution of a project deployed on Automation Service.
When you click the Event log option either on the left panel or from the Overview screen, Event log details appear, as shown below.
In this image, 4 different features are highlighted:
1. Filters: Using the Date from and Date to inputs, as well as the File name input, you can limit the list of the messages displayed to more easily find the file you want.
2. Event logs: Each row of the table is a different event. Click a row to expand it so you can review the whole event message.
3. Select logs: Ticking a set of messages to delete them. When you tick a message, a delete option is displays on the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Export logs: When you click this option, the system prompts you to provide a file name and location on your machine to save the event logs. This action generates a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file containing all event logs and their associated details for you to review or store.
Who can access the Management Console Web?
The MC Web is only available for Enterprise subscriptions as an on demand feature. To activate it on your subscription you must contact the Support team.
After you request and we enable the MC Web, only members of the Enterprise subscription to whom you give explicit permission can access this feature. To request permission for a specific user of the subscription, please contact our Support team via ticket.
For additional information regarding traces, refer to this