Navigation: » No topics above this level«
Creating additional admin accounts
To add admin accounts so that these are granted with technical support privileges, follow these steps:
1. Log in at https://www.bizagi.com.
Access with a browser of your choice (Chrome is recommended).
Notice you don't need to register, but simply use the credentials you were appointed with when purchasing your subscription:
2. Add new users in the Bizagi tickets platform, and input detail on the user name and password.
This automatically enables the account for that subscription's support.
For this, go to Administration.
3. In the User Administration site click Add New, and add an admin user.
4. Fill-in the user's information. Remember that the email will be his/her user name.
All created users will receive a welcome email and will have access to the Support tickets platform through www.Bizagi.com.
In case that you need to grant that same account with additional admin rights so that it can be used to manage the subscription as well, follow these steps:
5. Go to the Management Portal at https://manage.bizagi.com and click on the subscription that you want the admin to access:
6. Go to the Users tab and include the admin account by using the icon located at the bottom.
You can add one or more users at a time.
7. Ensure you create a support ticket to confirm that you have purposely done such change/delegation.
After users have been included in such subscription list, an explicit notification is needed from your side so that the change is effective and considered secure.
Submitting a support ticket is done at https://www.bizagi.com/en/secure-support/view-my-tickets.
Instructions to submit a ticket are presented in the Technical Support document.
Once the support team confirms its reception, users on that subscription list will have full management access to the environments (accessible directly from https://manage.bizagi.com or https://run.bizagi.com).